Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

My Family

                  MY FAMILY

A family has parents, their children, sometimes including grandchildren and other relations.

My mums name is Lavender, my dad's name is Paul and my brothers names are Alex and Aj. Our family is Changchreonkul.

My mums  job is to stay home and look after dad. When it is dinner time my mum and dad cook food for us.

After dinner we watch scary movies or play  games. Alex likes playing rugby, Aj likes dancing, my mum likes bingo, my dad likes harm hero saga and I like playing rugby.

My mum is 39, my dad is 51, Alex is 10, Aj is 7 and I am 8. My mum is Samoan and my dad is Indian.

My family is important to me and the community.

By Richie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.