Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2016

My Family

                       My family
My name is Viliami Ma’asi. My family lives in
Glen innes on Ridgeway street.

My family is Tongan. My mum has 13 kids
In my family there's  my mum, dad, Kuea,
Soane, Sosaia, Manu, Luisa, Sia, Sifa, Mateaki,
Vikilani, Mary Ann, Lucinda and I.

My two brothers Lani and Teaki are twins.
They go to Sacred Heart College. My sister
Nane goes to Auckland Grammar College.

Sia, Luisa, Kuea, Soane, Palu and I go to
Glenbrae school.

My dad works at Swages and my mum
works at home and babysits my two
little brothers.


As a family we watch movies together.
We also like doing barbecues. My
family is the best and they are important
to me and the community.

By Viliami




       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.