Pages

Friday 5 August 2016

My Family

My name is Lewis. I have five sisters,four brothers. I have a mum and a dad.

My sister's name are Crystal,Tumanako, Alyssa,Dyan and my baby sister Kylie.

My brothers names are Jack, John, Joseph and Lennyx. My family are respectful and my parents always get our uniform ready at night, so when we wake up in the morning it’s already ready.

My grandma always cooks us breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. My dad works in mines and my mum stays home and looks after us.
My dad called a company to build a cinema inside our house and he went to Harvey Norman to get a big apple computer.

My mum sometimes likes to go out with her friends and get us some money when she comes back home.

My dad always likes going to work only because he gets paid heaps of money.

By Lewis







 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.