Pages

Monday 1 August 2016

My Family

My Family

My name is Ngakiri and I have six brothers and three sisters.

My mums name is Metuakore and my dad's name is Livi. My six brothers name are Metar, Jimmy, Wuatai, Moiki, Iua and Admin.  My sisters names are Ngatugane Mata, Malyka and I. My sisters
Ngatunga goes to a course. My big brother goes to work in Onehunga for Pole’s. Mata,wuatai and I go school.  Jimmy use to go school but got kicked out. Dad goes to work and mum cooks.


We all live in Glen Innes at eighteen Guilford Place. Ngatunga was born in Aitutaki same as Metar and Jimmy. Mata was born in Rarotonga. Wuatai and I were born in New Zealand. Moiki, Iua, Maly
and Admin were born in Aussie.


Mum is forty one, dad is forty, Ngatunga is twenty one, Metar is twenty, Jimmy is sixteen, Mata is thirteen, I am nine, Malyka is nine, Wuatai and Moiki are seven, lua is five and Admin is four. We are all Cook Islands and Fijian

I am the funny one, Moiki, Iua, Malyka and Admin are the clever ones. Nga, Metar, Jimmy and dad goes on facebook and mum is the cook.


All families are important to the New Zealand community and they also love each other.


By Ngakiri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.